Sunday 12 September 2010

Starting the Electrics

Lo Boy

<>
The harness, controller, labelling & dividing front and rear.
Decided to get started on the electrics today (Sunday 12th September) while awaiting for the frame to come back from powder coat. The DVD was helpful, and it explains that you need to label all the wires from 1 to 36 and then decide which way they go… front or rear of the bike. As they will be running through the frame, its also really important to label the ends so you know exactly where there going. Ive removed wires 11,13 and 17 as they would go to an indicator panel. (i dont have one). I also have to order a seperate brake light module as I am mounting my brake light on the licence plate holder and not the fender. The book that comes with the wiring harness is user friendly, and it all seems quite straight forward. Might eat my words when I start to install everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment